SHURE SE846 Quad High-Definition MicroDriver Earbuds with True Subwoofer
Availability: In Stock
The SE846 delivers extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance. Evolved from personal monitor technology road-tested by pro musicians and fine-tuned by Shure engineers, the SE846 features a patent-pending design that includes a groundbreaking low-pass filter. This technology enables the deep low-end performance of a true subwoofer without sacrificing clarity or detail of mids or highs.
Comfortable Sound Isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise, whether onstage or on-the-go.
Customizable frequency response, detachable cables, and a wide variety of accessories ensure an unequalled, perfectly tailored listening experience for the most discerning audio enthusiast.
QUAD HIGH-DEFINITION MICRODRIVERS WITH TRUE SUBWOOFER
· For extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance
· Four custom-engineered, balanced armature drivers tailored to blend precisely with each other
· Three-way system configuration for dedicated low-, mid-, and high-frequency distribution
PATENT-PENDING DESIGN FOR UNPARALLELED LOW END
· Groundbreaking low-pass filter enables low-end rolloff at ~3 dB at 90 Hz (~10 dB at 250 Hz)—the previously unattainable deep low-end performance of a true subwoofer—without sacrificing clarity or detail
· Ten precision-welded, stainless steel plates form 4 inches of high acoustic mass pathway, naturally enabling low frequency rolloff to begin at about 75 Hz without distortion or artifacts
UNMATCHED PERSONALIZATION AND COMFORT
· Customizable Frequency Response
· Adjustable sound signatures via changeable nozzle inserts and removable metal nozzle (balanced, warm, and bright options included)
· Ergonomic, Flexible Design
· Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle designed to rest comfortably in the ear
· Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
· Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
· Durable Kevlar™ reinforced cables with formable wire ensure secure placement
· MMCX connector with lock-snap mechanism allows easy replacement and provides 360-degree rotation to optimize fit
· Two included cable lengths (46" and 64") for flexible wearing options
DURABLE, SOPHISTICATED DESIGN
· Comfortable Sound Isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise, whether onstage or on-the-go
· Removable cable and nozzle components ensure a long product life by providing easy and efficient cleaning and part replacement
· Rugged, ergonomic housing with sweat-resistant construction withstands the extremes of onstage or everyday wear
· Crystal-clear housing allows a view of the precision-engineered, laser-etched components of the interior
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good